Publications & News
To check my recent papers check my google Scholar profile here
- 2019, July, publish paper entitled "MigrationMiner: An Automated Detection Tool of Third-Party Java Library Migration at the Method Level" with Mohamed Wiem Mkaouer and Ali Ouni. (ICSME, conference) pdf.
- 2019, May, Serve as a technical committee member at ICSEA 2019, Valencia, Spain
- 2019, April, invited speaker at UP-STAT 2019-Conference entitled "How to use Microsoft Machine Learning Studio in your Research.
- 2019, February, publish paper entitled "Use of Information Retrieval to Automate the Detection of Third-Party Java Library Migration At The Function Level" with Mohamed Wiem Mkaouer and Ali Ouni. (ICPC, conference) pdf.
- 2018, June, publish paper entitled "Automating the detection of third-party Java library migration at the function level" with Mohamed Wiem Mkaouer. (CASCON, IBM conference) pdf.
- 2018, May, Pass Ph.D RPA on research entitled "Towards the Automation of Migration and Safety of Third-Party Libraries".
- 2018, March, publish book chapter entitled "Variability in Library Evolution: An Exploratory Study in Java Libraries" with Mohamed Wiem Mkaouer. (SEVIS, Book Chapter). pdf
- 2017, August, start Ph.D at Rochester Institute of Technology under adviser Mohamed Wiem Mkaouer.
- 2017 June, Got Microsoft MVP
- 2017, June, Defence Master thesis entitled "Comparison of visual programming and hybrid programming environments in transferring programming skills" under adviser Stephanie Ludi . pdf.
- 2016, December, Start working as Software Engineer at Xerox Corporation.
- 2014,June, Start Master in Software engineering at Rochester Institute of Technology